Revised and Updated Second Edition with new chapters, new case studies and new research
Pre-order this now for late March delivery
What is the book about?
- Have you ever put off having a feedback conversation with a staff member because it seemed too hard?
- Have you ever lost sleep over a workplace conversation that didn't go well?
- Have you ever wanted to learn how to handle sensitive situations more effectively?
Managing staff performance and building a positive feedback culture are essential elements for any successful leadership role. The litmus test for your leadership is not how you lead when times are good, its how you lead when times are tough. Dealing with the Tough Stuff will enable you to have more productive discussions in the workplace - and less conflict.
With two new chapters
- Dealing with remote teams
- Dealing with rapid change